Saturday, August 5, 2017

Flamingo crazy

I may have gone a little flamingo crazy this year. It all started when I found this flamingo tablecloth at Joann's for 70% off and then I couldn't back away!
I got a few of the tablecloths and hung them for a display in my classroom to hang work.
I couldn't stop with the puns or the flamingos... so I didn't.  I embraced the theme this year! Of course, I haven't taken any other photos of my classroom... but I do have a couple of little flamingo freebies that I wanted to share. First up, some flamingo hall passes. I got these lanyards for my kids to wear when they need to go somewhere. The only passes that are not included are bathroom passes. I use hand sanitizer bottles for bathroom passes, so I just needed passes for other possible places students may be traveling. In the past I haven't used passes because our kids had agendas that we would sign, but this year we have been asked to have passes.

These are perfectly sized for the ID badges I got from Amazon. They have simple black lanyards that attach. 
If you would like to download this freebie, click on the picture below:

Last year I grouped my kids according to seating chart and they collaborated most frequently with shoulder partners at their tables. In an effort to use different collaboration strategies, I also made some flamingo Kagan Strategy tags for desks. They fit perfectly in the Target clear adhesive pockets from the dollar spot. Of course... I don't have a photo of these tags in action, but I do have the file available for you to download for free! Just click any photo below to be directed to the download.




I hope the kids embrace this flamingo obsession this year too!

1 comment:

  1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something back and aid others such as

    you helped me.Statistics Homework Help

    ReplyDelete