Friday, November 23, 2012

Sale starts TOMORROW!!!

Yes, you read that right!

My sale starts tomorrow! I know you probably want to wait until Monday (if you are going on TPT), but if you are in need of something before then....


If you wait until Monday or Tuesday for TPT, put in bonus code: CMT12 at checkout for an additional 10% off!!
If you shop Teacher's Notebook, they will take an additional 10% off on Saturday, Sunday and Monday! 

If you have been following along with my treasures series then you can snag the Unit 3 Bundle Pack this weekend... yes, it is FINALLY done! Woohoo! 

Click this pic to head to my TPT store :) Of course I also have it on sale at Teacher's Notebook HERE

I am all ready to start shopping! I have a few things in my cart already...





I am sure I will be throwing in a few more items! What are you shopping for?? 

Have a shop-a-holic weekend! Back to work on Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment