Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday...Love-day! Linky

I am linking up with Smitten with First for Thursday, Love-day! 
I am sure you can guess what tops the list today...

1. Mustaches-- I mean I don't want one but my classroom decor packet just turned out so cute! I can't wait to get into my classroom and figure out how I am going to complete my decorating!
I have some more ideas up my sleeve, it is just taking the time to implement them! You'll have to wait and see :)

2. Just got an e-mail from Staples Rewards... I have $15 worth of rewards to spend :) I already sent a copy center order in! My rewards will almost cover the whole thing! 

3. The cute fabric I just bought at Joann's for party of my Addie Mae's new "big girl" room! I will post the finished product... hopefully soon!

4. I am loving this pin and am totally doing it for open house this year: 

5. I am loving (I think) the fact that I am going teacher-desk FREE next year. I never sit there anyway and it will free up some space ;) I am finding all sorts of organization pins that are going to totally help me out with my "desk free" plan:

and

Those are just a few of my loves today. Go link up now:



Smitten with First

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up!!!! I will send you your little gift soon!! I love every bit of the mustaches!!! It looks so fun! I cant wait too see how your room turns out!!!
    Michelle @ Smitten With First

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just found your cute blog! We LOVE the title!! We both feel like we are constantly asking our kiddos if they are tattling or telling! We are now following you and gave you the One Lovely Blog Award. We would love it if you want to check it out at our blog sometime!!!
    Katie & Lisen
    weraresecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! :-)
    Happy to see your a TN girl too! :-) I'm your newest follower!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I love your pinterest ideas!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your blog, so we are passing along the One Lovely blog award to you. Go to our page to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete