Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jack-O-Lantern Glyph for Fun!!

It has been a while since I have had some "free" time to get on here and post. So in the spirit of Halloween I figured I would make a point to get on here...with a freebie. We are doing some Halloween themed math this week and I wanted to share. Today, we did a Jack-O-Lantern Glyph and then practiced doing tallies with a tally chart. We have been trying to do a glyph a month to incorporate these skills (like tallying and graphing). Todays glyph turned out super cute and the kids were so excited about it.

Here are some completed photos:




This was super easy to complete. I did buy the pumpkins pre-cut at the Parent-Teacher store but if you find a good pattern you could use that on orange paper. Click here to get a copy of the glyph guide for yourself.


Also, Click here for the cut-outs needed.

And, one more thing, click here for the tally table or chart that we used.

Now, tomorrow we will be sorting, tallying and graphing candy corn, indian corn, and the pumpkins that come with. I can't wait to share!

4 comments:

  1. AppVN is a third-party app store for Android. Unlike Google Play, this app store provides you with some unique features, such as the facility to download certain official premium apps for free.
    https://appvn.one
    AppVN
    Appvn APK
    appvn ios
    appvn apk download

    ReplyDelete




  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!


    pubg apk pubg mobile apk
    pubg lite
    pubg mobile lite
    pubg

    ReplyDelete

  3. leapdroid
    leapdroid download
    I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete